In this video, FXOpen UK COO Gary Thomson sums up the week’s happenings and discusses the most significant news reports.
Unexpected interest rate hike in Australia strengthens AUD
- In Forex, GBP/USD reaches a new high since the beginning of the year
- FTSE 100 drops 108 points in 5 days despite strong pound
- British pound flying high against US dollar as King Charles crowned
- Will Amazon hit last month’s highs again in May?
- S&P 500 reacts positively to declining inflation
Watch our short and informative video, and stay updated with FXOpen.
This article represents the opinion of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.