The first spring month at ForexCup has been marked with new achievements. March contest «FX Market Masters» has found another promising trader.
Ukrainian resident Sergiy Chepurko became the winner of «FX Market Masters March 2013». He managed to increase his start-up deposit by 1101%, which is the record indicator at the project. For the 1st place Sergiy received a PAMM ECN account with the balance of $1597. He was also awarded with the maximum possible bonus of $250.
Sergiy has been actively taking part in the ForexCup competitions. Thus, FX Market Masters March 2013 has become his 21st contest, being the most successful one, as well. We’ve asked Sergiy to share his experience.
See the interview below:
– Tell us about your trading carrier in Forex: the way you’ve learnt about it and taken up trading. You might remember your first profits.
– I’ve been only 2 years at Forex. I started accidentally by getting enrolled in some brokerage courses in our town. I first made about 30 pips on USD/JPY.
– Do you trade on a real account? How do you like it?
– Yes, I do. But Forex contests are more appealing to me now. I do succeed but not much.
– Will you share some secrets of your trading strategy?
– There are no secrets at all. I just use the trend following Ichimoku candlestick charts.
– How did you learn about ForexCup project? What pros and cons do you see?
– I’ve learnt about it from some Forex-related forum. ForexCup is a great project! I especially appreciate the lot size restrictions – it helps to even the odds.
– Are you willing to go on with ForexCup?
– Sure I am! And I advise everybody not to be lazy, get some training on demo accounts, build up new trading strategies and take part in ForexCup competitions! Good Luck!
ForexCup team joins the wishes and once again congratulates the winner.
Participate in contests! Be bold – Fortune favours the brave!
This article represents the opinion of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.