The turbulent trading year of 2022 is soon coming to an end, therefore FXOpen UK COO Gary Thomson has taken the chance to reflect on the major market events of the year. Watch now!
- Meta Platforms’ stock price dived in February
- Russia Invaded Ukraine
- USD/JPY Bullish Breakout
- Federal Reserve Delivers the Biggest Rate Hike Since 2000
- The UK Mini-Budget Sent the Pound Lower in September
- EUR/USD Dropped Below Parity
- US Midterm Elections Were a Concern
- US Stocks Bottomed in October But Remain Negative on the Year
- US Tech Sector Announced Major Layoffs in November
Watch our short and informative video and stay updated with FXOpen.
* FXOpen International, Innovative Broker of 2022, according to the IAFT
This article represents the opinion of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.