Changes in Trading Hours On US Labor Day
Due to the forthcoming Labor Day official federal holiday in the US, trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed. Please see the Monday, September 6 schedule below and consider this information as you plan your trading (all times given are GMT/UTC+3):
- Gold (XAUUSD): trading session ends at 20:00
- Silver (XAGUSD): trading session ends at 20:00
Commodity Spot Market:
- UK Brent (XBRUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- US Crude (XTIUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- US Natural Gas (XNGUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- Japan 225 (#J225): until 20:00
- US SPX 500 (Mini) (#SPXm): until 20:00
- US Tech 100 (Mini) (#NDXm): until 20:00
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) (#WS30m): until 20:00
Stock CFDs: no trading.
Other indices will be traded as usual.
The FXOpen AU Team
E-mail: [email protected]Live chat