For us, this kind of trust is a great honor and the most important asset. That's why we do our best to match the credibility that has been placed on us, both technologically and ethically. Every product we create has the traders' interests at its core.
To share our excitement about passing this milestone, we have prepared a special promotion for you!
Reduced trading commission on Anniversary ECN Account
- - 20% for accounts with any deposit volume
- - 50% - from $1,000 to $5,000
- no commission for accounts with a deposit from $5,000
- no commission for all TickTrader ECN accounts
The offer is available from September 23 until October 31, 2020, for clients who open a special Anniversary ECN account in USD and make deposits within this period.
Please note that standard ECN accounts are still subject to standard commission.
Why trade with FXOpen?
A trusted broker
Trading with FXOpen means trading on a regulated, secure and transparent platform. All clients have access to the same liquidity pool, same prices, and the same execution regardless of their trading strategy, location, or deposit.
More value with ECN
Our business is based on the true ECN Model, which provides access to quotes and liquidity available in the interbank market. This means no dealing desk and no requotes. ECN accounts are especially useful for scalping, high frequency, and automated trading.
Ultra-comfortable trading platform
We have recently launched TickTrader, a platform that brings together five of the most popular Forex financial assets and allows you to trade them with a single account. Manage Forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies trading with a couple of clicks.
Other beneficial features
- Deep liquidity with spreads from 0.0 pips
- Very low commissions
- MT4/MT5 Trading Platform support
- Low minimum deposit from $100 on ECN accounts
- Maximum leverage up to 1:500
- A wide selection of fast and reliable payment options
- An opportunity to trade cryptos and CFDs on global stocks from a single account
- The latest economic news, professional market analyses, and a Forex calendar