Pursue limitless trading opportunities across multiple markets with just a single log-in. TickTrader combines five of the most popular financial asset classes — Forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies* — into one individual trading account.Open a TickTrader Account
TickTrader: a unifying solution
for unbounded trading
TickTrader trading platform represents an ultimate all-in-one solution for the most demanding of traders. Experience high level customisation, true depth of market and quality liquidity, ensuring flawless trade execution. Each tool included in the platform is designed and honed by a developer who understands market requirements in terms of customer demand, performance, and security.
For an enhanced trading experience, sign up to FXOpen and open a TickTrader trading account today.
TickTrader and FXOpen: Why trade with us?
Trade multiple markets on one single platform
Regulated and authorised for your protection
Fully customizable trading experience
Adjust your workspace to suit your needs — experience a new intuitive user interface and more than 1200 advanced trading tools.
Advanced order types
Take advantage of Market orders, Limit Orders, and Stop Orders with settings for volume units, stop levels, and slippage.
Manage trading directly through the platform or via a FIX, REST, or WebSocket API.
Level 2 pricing
Venture the market depth with up to 200 levels and the ability to see your limit orders inside the order book.
More features and functions
- One/double click trading mode: Place your orders immediately, meaning you’re not losing a second to benefit from rapidly moving markets.
- Trading alert system: Customise your notifications and choose how you receive them to ensure you’re never missing out on the markets.
- Your choice of a net or gross account: With a gross account, you can have multiple positions open on the same market, as well as the ability to open an opposite position on the same market.
- Detailed charting system: User-friendly, descriptive charts with the ability to draw, see volumes, trades and set up alerts
- Technical Analysis Tools: Utilise the various traditional indicators available to ensure your trading strategy is the performing the best it can.
TT Desktop Trader
A high-end functionality app that opens access has the full range of TT functionsDownload
TT Web Terminal
Provides access to TickTrader from any computer connected to the internetDownload
TT for iPhone
Trade on your iOS smartphone and tablet from anywhere that hosts an internet connectionDownload
TT for Android
Trade on your Android smartphone and tablet from anywhere that hosts an internet connectionDownload
Here's what traders think of FXOpen
How to open a TickTrader account with FXOpen
For live accounts, the sign-up process is quick and simple:
- Pick the type of account that's right for you: personal, joint, or corporate.
- Let us know about your previous trading experience.
- Provide details about your current financial status.
- Check that all your personal information is correct.
For a detailed, step-by-step guide to opening an FXOpen account, visit our Knowledge Base.
Already an FXOpen client?
What is TickTrader?
Launched by SoftFX in , TickTrader is a multi-tool trading platform, with each tool designed and honed by a developer who understands market requirements in terms of customer demand, performance, and security.
How is TickTrader different from MT4 or MT5?
TickTrader is a next generation multi-asset trading platform. Compare the feature sets of the different platforms to identify any areas where TickTrader could serve as an alternative to MT4 or MT5.
Where can I get more information on TickTrader?
It is easy to find out more about the TickTrader trading platform with FXOpen. Feel free to explore our Knowledge Base to find the answers you need. If you still need support, you're more than welcome to talk to our Customer Support team. You can get in touch by phone and/or email. Or you may prefer to use our live chat service, which is open five days a week.
What are the risks of using TickTrader?
As a trading platform, TickTrader is designed to meet the highest security standards. So, you can rest assured that it's safe to use when trading with FXOpen.
Is the TickTrader trading platform free to use?
The TickTrader trading platform is free to download and use. Any and all costs associated with the platform are met by FXOpen as your broker. As a client you’ll never lose more than you deposit thanks to our negative balance protection.
*Cryptocurrency CFDs are only available for trading by those clients categorised as Professional clients under FCA Rules. They are not available for trading by Retail clients.