What you should know about Forex School (October):
- Duration: October 3-14, 2016
- Registration: September 16-October 9, 2016
- Prize fund: 2,000 USD
- Winners and reward: 20 best traders get 100 USD each (not withdrawable*)
- Requirements to get a prize: the initial deposit has to be increased by at least 30% and the minimum quantity of trades is 10.
- The 100 USD reward is not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join Forex Finals tournament
- A prize winner who wishes to participate in the subsequent "Schools" has to skip one contest
- A contestant can get into the Top 20 winners and receive the prize no more than twice
Terms of the contest:
- Free participation
- Initial deposit: 100 USD
- Leverage: 1:500
- Locking: allowed
- EAs: allowed
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 100
- Minimum trades quantity: 10
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download)
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH.
* Please note that 100 USD are not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join the Forex Finals competition.
Read more about the terms of the contest Forex School (October) in this thread at ForexСup forum.