Conditions of the contest:
- Participation: free;
- Dates: January 6 - January 31, 2020;
- Registration: is already open and will last until January 19, 2020;
- Rewards: for Top-16 traders:
- 1st place: USD 600;
- 2nd - 3rd place: USD 400;
- 4th - 16th place: USD 200;
- Prize fund: USD 4000;
- Initial deposit: USD 200;
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10;
- Trading instruments (including oil and gas): 55;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- EAs and locking: allowed;
- Maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5;
- Minimum volume of one order: 0.01 (lot);
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%.
Competition rules and restrictions:
- One and the same participant can become a winner and receive a prize not more than once in all ForexCup contests (schools);
- It's prohibited to provide unreliable personal information;
- It's prohibited for one and the same trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as to use other traders' accounts;
- It's prohibited to copy other participants' trading strategies in a competition;
- It's prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using one and the same IP address.
In case of violation of the above mentioned rules a participant will be disqualified and will lose the right to participate in the competition. Learn more…
Important! The prize money will be added to the winner's investment account. This money can only be used to open a PAMM STP account for participation in the next contest on real accounts. Only profit from trading can be withdrawn from a PAMM STP account. It’s prohibited to close the prize PAMM account.
How to join the contest?
- Verify your account in MyFXOpen;
- Join the contest using this link with your FXOpen or ForexCup registration data.
Please note that all competition accounts are blocked before the start of the contest.