Wednesday, December 26th, 2018
- Forex, Crypto, Metals, Oil and Gas – normal trading hours
- Indices– trading closed.
Monday, December 31st, 2018
- Forex– normal trading hours
- Crypto– normal trading hours
- Metals– normal trading hours
- Oil (WTI) and Gas– normal trading hours
- Oil (Brent)– trading ends at 21:45 GMT+2)
- Australia 200 - trading ends at 05:30 (GMT+2)
- Europe 50 – trading closed
- France 40 – trading ends at 15:00 (GMT+2)
- Germany 30 – trading closed
- Germany 30 (Mini) – trading closed
- Japan 225 – normal trading hours
- UK 100 – trading ends at 16:50 GMT+2)
- US SPX 500 – normal trading hours
- US SPX 500 (Mini) – normal trading hours
- US Tech 100 –normal trading hours
- US Tech 100 (Mini) – normal trading hours
- Wall Street 30 – normal trading hours
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) – normal trading hours
Tuesday, January 1st, 2019
Only Crypto can be traded. All other markets are closed.
Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
Normal trading hours for all pairs.
Between December 24, 2018 and January 2, 2019 the maximum allowed leverage will be 1:100.
On January 2nd the leverage can be increased back to the normal level. STP and Micro account owners can change the leverage via Settings > Profile in My FXOpen area. ECN account owners should contact [email protected] to have their leverage reverted back to normal. For Crypto accounts leverage will remain the same as usual (1:3).
Please, consider these changes when planning your trading activities during the festive season.