MT5: UAE trading made easier with FXOpen
If you’re seeking an enhanced trading experience, sign up to FXOpen and open a MT5 trading account today.
Why choose MT5? A powerful upgrade from the MT4, MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform for trading on forex, futures, stocks and CFDs. MT5 enables you to hedge and net, delivering more technical indicators as well as greater insight and market depth.
FXOpen and MT5 in the UAE: Why trade with us?
Trade multiple markets on a single platform
We’re your specialist MT5 brokers and you’ll be able to use one trading platform for forex, commodities, shares, indices and cryptocurrency* CFDs. MetaTrader 5 makes trading quick, simple, and effective.
For your protection, we’re regulated and authorised
FXOpen is regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority. Your funds are also fully protected up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Customisable to make your trading experience unique
You can tailor the MT5 platform to suit your strategy. Signing up to MT5 in the UAE with FXOpen means retaining complete control at all times.
At home or on the go – 24 hours a day, seven days a week
There's no limit to where and when you can execute your trades. Choose from desktop, web-based, and mobile versions of the MT5 trading platform – whichever suits your preferences.
Easy access to automated trading
MT5 download enables you to use ready-made scripts and expert advisors. You can also create a custom indicator or script based on your very own trading strategy.
Use analysis to make informed decisions
MetaTrader 5 can help you increase your trading knowledge. Utilise a variety of built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history centre, strategy tester and news.
MetaTrader 5: Key features and functions
Create your own expert advisors without programming skills:
- Algorithmic trading allows you to trade the markets using trading robots (expert advisors) without your direct involvement in every trade;
- MQL market and code base with thousands of ready-made expert advisors, indicators, and scripts;
- MetaTrader Market is a built-in online store where you can find a choice of trading robots and indicators.
- Trade and amend orders direct from charts, allowing you to be responsive to price movements;
- Trading signals. Follow the moves of successful traders by subscribing to a signal provider;
- Features Stop Limit orders, that can be executed without negative slippage
- Choice of accounts: With MT5 you have the choice of two order accounting systems (netting and hedging)
- Mobile trading: Trade from the MT5 app on your iOS or Android device
- Virtual hosting: Allowing 24/7 trading using a VPS that does not require your PC to be turned on
- Fundamental analysis tools are available in MT5: the economic calendar and financial news keep you up to date with market developments
- It features a multi-currency strategy tester
Professional technical analysis. The platform allows you to:
- Have 100 charts open at a time
- Track price movements using 21 timeframes
- Analyse the market with over 80 technical indicators
MetaTrader 5 download: How to get the platform
How to open a MT5 trading account with FXOpen
When you’ve logged on, follow the on-screen prompts for your MT5 download. Or if you’d prefer, visit the web-based platform to access your account.
For help and advice, feel free to check out our Knowledge Base while you can also contact us with any questions.
How to use MetaTrader 5
Based around the Microsoft Windows interface, MT5 has been designed to be quick to learn and easy to use. To start, you’ll need to open a MT5 trading account with FXOpen. Once you’ve chosen the version that best suits your device, you’re ready to start using its impressive features and functions.
- Open a position by creating a new order from the Tools menu.
- Check/close positions in the Terminal window via the View menu.
- Change stops/limits from the Trade tab of the Terminal window.
You can also tailor your charts and add extra indicators to suit your methods. Additionally, accessing reports or price alerts is all made possible via the MetaTrader 5 platform.
What can you trade on the MetaTrader 5 platform?
When using MT5 in the UAE with FXOpen, it’s possible to trade not only in forex, but other markets too. Use the platform to trade everything from shares and indices to commodities and cryptocurrency*.
Are there risks to using the MT5 platform?
MetaTrader 5 has been designed to meet the highest security standards. It’s important to bear in mind there are still risks to be aware of when investing capital, as with any form of trading, and you should never expose yourself to losses you can’t afford.
How much does the platform cost?
Downloading and using MetaTrader 5 in the UAE is free. Any costs associated with the platform are met by FXOpen as your MT5 brokers. Retail clients will never lose more than they deposit, thanks to our negative balance protection.
Where can I get more information about MT5?
Want to know more about using MetaTrader 5 in the UAE with FXOpen? Feel free to explore our Knowledge Base to find the answers you need. For any further support, you can reach out to a member of our team. Get in touch by phone or email, or if you’d prefer to use our live chat service, it’s available from 6am to 6pm, five days a week.
*Cryptocurrency CFDs are only available for trading by those clients categorised as Professional clients under FCA Rules. They are not available for trading by Retail clients.