MT5: Trading made easier with FXOpen
Ideal for new and experienced traders alike, when you use MT5 you’ll benefit from a vast range of fully customisable features and advanced technical analysis.
If you’re searching for a more enhanced trading experience, sign up to FXOpen and open a MT5 trading account today.
Why choose MT5?
A powerful upgrade from the MT4, MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform for trading on forex, index, commodity and share CFDs. MT5 enables you to hedge and net, delivering more technical indicators as well as more insight with a wider number of timeframes and market depth.
FXOpen and MetaTrader 5: Why trade with us?
Trade multiple markets on one single MT5 platform
For your protection, we’re regulated and authorised
Customisable to make your trading experience unique
Tailoring the FXOpen MT5 platform to work with your individual style and strategies is quick and easy. Signing up to MT5 with FXOpen puts our customers in complete control at all times.
At home or on the go – 24 hours, 7 days a week
There's no limit to where and when you can execute your trades. Choose from desktop, web-based, and mobile versions of the MT5 trading platform – whichever suits your preferences.
Easy access to automated trading
MT5 gives you the freedom to download and use ready-made scripts and expert advisors. You can also create a custom indicator or script based on your very own trading strategy.
Use analysis to make informed decisions
MetaTrader 5 can help you increase your trading knowledge. Use a variety of built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history centre, strategy tester, and news.
MetaTrader 5: Key features and functions
When it comes to forex and other CFDs, MT5 has quickly become the top choice for traders across the globe. Thanks to its faster, smarter, and more reliable – yet still familiar – interface, traders can maximise the potential of their investments. Here are some of the key features and functions available on the powerful MetaTrader 5 platform:
- Create your own expert advisors without programming skills:
- Algorithmic trading allows you to trade the markets using trading robots (expert advisors) without your direct involvement in every trade;
- MQL market and code base with thousands of ready-made expert advisors, indicators, and scripts;
- MetaTrader Market is a built-in online store where you can find a choice of trading robots and indicators.
- Trade and amend orders direct from charts allowing you to be responsive to price movements;
- Trading signals. Follow the moves of successful traders by subscribing to a signal provider;
- Features Stop Limit orders, that can be executed without negative slippage.
- Choice of accounts: In MT5 you have the choice of two order accounting systems (netting and hedging);
- Mobile trading: Trade from the MT5 app on your iOS or Android device;
- Virtual hosting: Allowing 24/7 trading using a VPS that does not require your PC to be turned on.
- Fundamental analysis tools are available in MT5: the economic calendar and financial news keep you up to date with market developments;
- It features a multi-currency strategy tester;
Professional technical analysis. The platform allows you to:
- Have 100 charts open at a time;
- Track price movements using 21 timeframes;
- Analyse the market with over 80 technical indicators.
Access MetaTrader 5
Compatible with multiple devices, start trading with safety and convenience.
How to open a MT5 trading account
We’ve made it quick and simple to get started using the MT5 trading platform.
Sign up with FXOpen
Open a MetaTrader 5 live account to gain access to a multi-asset platform to trade forex, index, commodity and share CFDs.
Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts to download the MT5 platform. Alternatively, visit the web browser-based platform to access your account.
Fund your account and trade
Deposit quickly and securely via numerous funding options.
About MT5 trading account with FXOpen
How to use MetaTrader 5
- Open a position by creating a new order from the Tools menu.
- Check/close positions in the Terminal window via the View menu.
- Change stops/limits from the Trade tab of the Terminal window.
You can also tailor your charts and add extra indicators to suit your style of trading or strategy. Another popular feature is one for those needing reports or price alerts, all made possible via the MetaTrader 5 platform.
What can you trade on the MetaTrader 5 platform?
Are there risks to using the MT5 platform?
How much does the platform cost?
Where can I get more information about MT5?
*Cryptocurrency CFDs are only available for trading by those clients categorised as Professional clients under FCA Rules. They are not available for trading by Retail clients.