In July, FXOpen UK launched its own product, the TickTrader platform. A month later, we are proud to announce that the platform's functionality has expanded.
The number of available stock and ETF CFDs is already more than 500, and we have just added more popular instruments:
- iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF (IWO)
- Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF (ARKQ)
- Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW)
- Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG)
- Fintech Innovation ETF (ARKF)
- The 3D Printing ETF (PRNT)
- Israel Innovative Technology ETF (IZRL)
- Space Exploration & Innovation ETF (ARKX)
- Coinbase Global Inc (COIN)
- iShares MSCI South Korea ETF (EWY)
- Robinhood Markets Inc (HOOD)
Join thousands of traders who have already chosen TickTrader and enjoy convenient and secure trading.
Want to learn more about TickTrader? Just follow this link: TickTrader Trading Platform.
Why are we so certain that traders will choose TickTrader?
It’s simple: We know what traders want and why they want it. FXOpen’s TickTrader allows even the most rigorous traders to realize their full potential, and opens up countless opportunities for them. With a single log-in, you’ll be able to combine trading forex, crypto*, stocks, indices, and commodities within one trading account. With a single (double, at most) click, you’ll save the precious seconds that make all the difference in the constantly changing markets.
Gary Thomson, COO at FXOpen UK who oversaw TickTrader's development, has this to say about our latest product:
“We want traders to make money, that's the whole point of our functioning model. We also want them to be as calm and confident as possible about their trading routine and given how easy the platform is to adopt and use, we believe it meets the needs of every type of trader, from retail to institutional.”
* Cryptocurrency CFDs are only available for trading by those clients categorized as Professional Clients under FCA Rules. They are not available for trading by Retail Clients.
The FXOpen UK Team
E-mail: [email protected]Live chat