FXOpen invites traders to participate in the Money Managers Contest involving real and active PAMM accounts. Don’t miss your chance to win a big money prize out of the 10,000 USD pool! The Contest starts on January 3, 2022. Registration will be open for the next 2 months, starting from today, and expires on February 28, 2022.
You are most welcome to join and test your skills as a talented PAMM Master!
- Contest dates: January 3 — April 29, 2022
- Registration period: Now till February 28, 2022
- Prize fund: USD 10,000
· 1st place winner gets USD 5,000
· 2nd place winner gets USD 3,000
· 3rd place winner gets USD 2,000
- The prize funds are to be added to the winners' Master accounts under the Master Offer Performance Fee parameter equal to 50%
- Initial deposit: The minimum amount required to open a PAMM account (at least 1,000 USD for PAMM ECN; at least 200 USD for PAMM STP; at least 1,000 USD for PAMM Crypto);
- Minimum trading period: Two months
- Minimum number of trades per week/during the contest: 5/80. During the first two months (registration period) the number of trades per week can be any.
- Trading volume: At least 2 lot per contest
- Contest profit: Minimum 50% of the deposit
- The drawdown must not exceed 20% in the period from the moment the Contest starts until the prize money is credited (the prize money is credited within 5 working days from the moment the Contest ends in case of an open offer)
- Short-term drawdown shown in rollover must not exceed 20% after the prize money is credited, and the drawdown not shown in rollover must not exceed 25%.
Contest rules and restrictions
Only one PAMM-account may be used by a single participant during the Contest. The same rule also applies to depositing and withdrawing funds from the account, accepting investments into a PAMM account, opening new offers, using all instruments of the PAMM system without restrictions, using any strategies and advisors (PBX, MTS, etc.), as well as other standard software applications for the MT4 terminal.
PAMM Masters must not conceal from investors such account statistics in the PAMM system as equity, drawdown, exposure level, completed trades. This data should always be accessible for viewing.
Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in prize money chargeback.
The participants’ rating will be published every week in the Contest thread on FXOpen's forum. You can track the activity of each account in real time by clicking the links. All statistics will be based on FXOpen’s PAMM-rating.
Registering for the Contest
Open a PAMM account if you do not already have one. For this, please take the following steps:
- Register with FXOpen (if you are already a registered user and have a PAMM-account with the drawdown not exceeding 20%, please go to the last point on this list)
- Follow the main account verification procedure
- Open an investment account and deposit it using any available payment system in your FXOpen account
- Open a PAMM ECN or PAMM STP account
- Post a link to your PAMM account in this thread on the forum (you can link an already opened PAMM-account with history, but the maximum drawdown on it should not exceed 20%)
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]Live Chat (24/5)