Unlike other Forex brokers, FXOpen was created by a group of traders and has come a long way from its roots as an educational center to become a major Forex brokerage company that continues to expand rapidly.
The company was founded as an educational center offering courses in the field of technical analyses and financial markets. The launch of brokerage services in 2005 was a natural progression to satisfy the growing need for fair and transparent trading conditions combined with excellent customer support. With us you can be sure of constant support, excellent trading conditions and a trader-oriented approach. We are committed to continue on in this direction and spread our values and benefits to new regions around the world. With the continued growth of the Company, and these guiding principles, we will continue in our quest to become world’s leading Forex brokerage.
- Launch of Traders tools extension for Google Chrome with the following Features: Analytics, Quotes, Calendar, Company news and Live news. The extension is also connected to the Client Portal and Forex trading accounts page, allowing you to access the information you need with just a single click.
Download FXOpen Traders Tools.
- ForexCup Trading Championship 2021 is a one-of-a-kind contest designed to engage investors, traders, and portfolio managers in fair and reliable global competition. For an entire year, participants have been competing for the title of the best and for a hefty cash prize of 50,000 U.S. dollars, which will go to whoever demonstrates the most profit at the end of the year 2021.
- New instruments added with FXOpen Markets. We introduced the following positions in FXOpen Markets: SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (ICLN), iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN), Vale SA (VALE), BlackBerry Ltd (BB) and Bayer AG (BAYN).
- Instant Bank Transfers for Vietnam and South Korea. We've added a new method of depositing and withdrawing funds for clients from Vietnam and South Korea. Instant Bank Transfers are transactions made from an online bank account in a local currency.
- TickTrader functionality has expanded. The number of available stock and ETF CFDs is already more than 500, and we added more popular instruments. Learn more about Ticktrader on our official website in the TRADING > Platforms > TickTrader menu.
- Trading conditions for Micro account changed. FXOpen reduced the minimum trade volume from 0.1 to 0.01 microlots.
- Commission-free trading until 31st December 2021. Up until December 31st 2021, FXOpen clients were able to enjoy commission-free trading on all their shares and indices trades as soon as their net deposit goes over $2,000/€2,000/£2,000.
- Forex Games. Traditionally FXOpen held several Money Manager contests on real PAMM accounts with a prize fund of USD 10,000.
- Launch of Crypto 10 trading account: Account currency (USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY), Min. deposit ($10), Leverage (1:10), Commission (0.25% for half-turn).
- Deposits and withdrawals via AstroPay Card, a virtual prepaid card. AstroPay issues cards with different prepaid values starting from $10 to $1,000.
- Launch of a brand-new trading platform: TickTrader. The platform allows clients to trade five of the most popular asset classes (Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, and Cryptocurrencies) via one special ECN TickTrader trading account.
- New offer for the clients, who registered with FXOpen and got Grade 1 verification: 10$ No Deposit Bonus for ECN TickTrader Accounts.
- New payment methods for FXOpen clients worldwide: CASHU, the largest online payment service in the MENA region and Local Bank Transfers including such methods as Rapipago (Argentina), Boleto Bancário (Brazil) and Oxxo (Mexico).
- One more Index CFD for trading: Hong Kong 50, which tracks the daily price changes of the largest companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK).
- The commissions for indices are calculated in percent from the transaction volume.
- Implementation of PAMM account drawdown limit. This mechanism allows reducing losses of Subscribers' funds in case of unprofitable trading on a PAMM account.
- 'No commission deposits' promotion has been lasting for 9 months. All the actual payment commissions can be found on the 'Fees' page.
- Launch of PAMM ECN accounts on the MetaTrader 5 Platform.
- Widgets with information about a trading account in FXOpen Analytics.
- Development of the verification procedure helping avoid fraud registrations and violations. New conditions for receiving Welcome bonus and No deposit bonus for STP.
- Direct deposits/ transfers/ withdrawals to/from a trading account in My FXOpen: thus Internal transfer is performed automatically by the system.
- 'No commission deposits' promotion having lasted for 5 months: FXOpen clients were able to deposit their accounts via any payment system available (except for Bank Wire Transfer) without the cost of fees charged by the payment systems.
- Special offers for new and existing clients like Black Friday and New Year 0% ECN commissions.
- Launched MetaTrader 5 for ECN accounts.
- Introduced multi-factor authentication (via Google Authenticator, SMS, Email or backup codes) and improved the account verification procedure.
- Received a certificate for high-quality order execution from VerifyMyTrade and the Financial Commission.
- Added new cryptocurrency pairs with Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Monero, NEO, IOTA, OMNI, etc. and now offers the total of 43 currency pairs on Crypto accounts.
- Reduced SWAP on Crypto accounts down to 10%.
- Introduced new bank transfer deposit options for Africa and Asia, as well as deposits and withdrawals in Emercoin.
- The launch of the 90-day FXOpen Cashback Program that gives traders the opportunity to receive rebates from their own trades (including loss-making ones);
- Increased partner's commission;
- The launch of PAMM-Crypto accounts, so that PAMM-Masters and their Followers can benefit from investing into the growing and highly liquid crypto market.
- Deposits and withdrawals via Tether - a US Dollar-pegged cryptocurrency, that lets FXOpen customers deposit and withdraw in USD and EUR equivalents using the Blockchain technology;
- Deposits and withdrawals via Alipay, WeChat Pay and ChinaUnion Pay - Asia's leading mobile payment solutions.
- The launch of FXOpen Analytics - a new service for collecting and analyzing your trading statistics;
- PAMM service now allows Masters to import trading history from Myfxbook accounts;
- ECN accounts can now be denominated in Bitcoin;
- New crypto currencies ETH and Dash were added;
- The ePayments payment system was added and an FXOpen branded pre-paid debit MasterCards card was issued.
- The launch of CFDs on ECN accounts;
- The launch of MT4 Webtrader, an online version of MT4 not requiring download and installation;
- The introduction of 0.01 minimum lot size on ECN accounts;
- Reduction of the minimum deposit for ECN and PAMM accounts. Starting with 2015 you can open an ECN or a PAMM account with USD 100 and USD 200 respectively;
- Following the CHF crisis in January 2015 we have changed 5 liquidity providers within our pool in order to make sure that our clients get only the top-quality liquidity from the most reputable counterparties.
- Redesigned FXOpen official website and back-office personal area with modern design and improved functionality.
- The launch of Crypto Accounts and the introduction of new financial instruments such as Bitcoins, Litecoins, Namecoins, and Peercoins.
- The launch of Windows VPS Hosting provided to FXOpen ECN, STP and Crypto account holders.
- The implementation of Two-Factor Authentication to provide an extra layer of security for our clients' personal data.
- FXOpen launches One Click Trading and Level2 Plugin in order to improve order management in the MT4 trading platform.
- FXOpen UK, a London-based company within the FXOpen Group of Companies, receives the Financial Services Authority (FSA) license, registration number 579202. The launch of the London office and the www.fxopen.co.uk web-site.
- The launch of STP accounts offering ECN liquidity with a starting deposit of only $100.
- The launch of verification, confirmations and notifications via SMS;
- FXOpen extends the list of payment options by adding Dengi Online, Yandex Dengi and local bank transfers, Neteller, Netbanx Asia, OneCard and withdrawals to credit and debit cards;
- The launch of ticketing via the Customer Support portal support.fxopen.com;
- FXOpen together with ForexCup organizes regional Forex trading championships – Asia Championship, Russia Championship and China Championship;
- FXOpen is named Best ECN Broker of 2012 by the independent rating of Masterforex-V International Trading Academy;
- FXOpen's MT4 ECN trading platform receives the gold medal as the Most Popular Product at the 9th International Shanghai Money Fair.
- The launch of Forex traders' competitions at ForexCup;
- FXOpen receives the World Finance magazine award as the Best Forex Broker in Australasia 2011.
- FXOpen receives 3 awards from IB Times Trading Awards as Best Islamic Forex Broker 2011, Best South-East Asia Forex Broker and Best ECN Forex Broker.
- FXOpen reduces the minimum spread in ECN accounts down to 0 pips.
- The launch of FXOpen Partnership Program and FXOpen Client Support System.
- FXOpen is listed on the Top 100 Companies by the World Finance magazine.
- FXOpen receives the Falcon Award for The Best Trading Platform.
- FXOpen launches ECN MT4 trading platform coupled with the minimum 0.1 lot.
- The launch of PAMM technology.
- FXOpen is awarded the tittles Best Forex Broker 2009 and Best Middle East and Asia Broker 2009.
- FXOpen was the first Forex broker to offer Micro accounts and swap-free Sharia compliant accounts.
- The launch of FXOpen brokerage service.