ECN Trading Account
FXOpen ECN is a unique electronic communication network that links different participants of the Forex market: banks, centralized exchanges, other brokers and companies and private investors.
Reasons to choose ECN accounts:
- Best prices, spreads and execution: FXOpen’s advanced price aggregating technology accumulates liquidity from the industry’s largest banks to provide the best prices, real market spreads from 0 pips and seamless order execution.
- No dealing desk: the system matches your order against an opposite order from another participant of the ECN. The broker does not trade against you. There is no dealing desk and no conflict of interest between the trader and the broker.
- All trading styles are allowed: scalping, news-trading, automated HFT, Expert Advisors – there are no limitations.
- ECN is affordable: $100 minimum deposit, 0.01 lot and commissions starting from 1.5 USD per standard lot.
- Two types of ECN TT accounts: we offer two types of ECN accounts on our TickTrader platform – Gross and Net, and each of them can be used for different trading strategies. For more information, please go here.
Find out more about the ECN trading model...
|ECN Trading Account|
|Account currency||USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, Gold*, mBTC|
|Minimum deposit||$100 (or the equivalent in another currency)|
|Maximum balance||without limitations|
|Spread||floating, from 0 pips|
|Commission||from $1.5 per Standard lot ($100,000)**
see detailed commission rates
|Minimum transaction size||0.01 lots (or 1000 units of base currency)|
|Maximum transaction size||without limitations|
|Leverage||up to 1:500
see the details
50+ FX Spot CFDs, 35+ Cryptocurrency CFDs
600+ Shares CFDs, Index CFDs
Spot Metals CFDs & Commodity CFDs
discounted commission depending on the trading volume
|Market depth with level 2 quotes||Yes|
|Trading time||00:00 Mon – 23:59 Fri (GMT+2)|
|Inactive account fees||
maintenance - $10-$100 per month
reactivation - $50
*All values for Gold-based accounts (including account balance, profit, etc) in MetaTrader 4 are indicated using GLD. 1 GLD = 0.001 troy ounce (equal to approx. 0.03 grams of gold).
**Trading commissions are a subject to review in case of high trading volumes. Right after you open a trade, you will see the round turn commission charged.
ECN commission may vary if you open an account through an affiliate, IB or franchise. Please, contact your referring agent for details.
***For overnight positions we charge an additional commission equal to the Swap rate of the particular currency pair.