FXOpen Announces Zero Commission on Index CFDs
FXOpen continues to make enhancements to its ECN liquidity. We know how Zero Commission is important to traders, that’s why we have launched zero commission trading for Index CFDs. Enjoy no commission fees on ECN accounts when you trade on MT4, MT5, or TickTrader platform. Trading indices now becomes as affordable as possible for all our clients.
At present, FXOpen supports over 600 markets, including Index CFDs, FX, shares CFDs, commodities CFDs, and cryptocurrency CFDs. (NB! Crypto CFDs are not available to Retail Clients in the UK).
Here are some of global indices that tend to prove the most popular:
- Wall Street 30: Tracks the performance of 30 of the biggest publicly traded firms in the United States.
- Germany 40: Made up of the 40 largest companies on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- UK 100: The UK’s largest 100 firms, by market capital, as listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- US Tech 100: Measures the performance of the 100 biggest non-financial companies in the United States. Also referred to as the US Tech 100 due to its heavy focus on the technology sector.
- Japan 225: A price-weighted index covering 225 of Japan’s largest companies.
Follow FXOpen on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram for more news and updates.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]Live Chat (24/5)