Level I (or Primary) is designed specifically to introduce you to Forex, learn about its basics, and attempt to make the first trade. This free course covers the following topics:
- - What is Forex?
- - FX market activity hours
- - Why do we prefer trading in the Forex market?
- - The difference between the stock market and the Forex
- - How does the Forex market work?
- - Learn how to read the FX rates for currencies
- - The concept of Margin
- - How to calculate profits and losses in Forex
- - MetaTrader basics
Level II (or Medium) provides a more detailed explanation of the FX market specifics. The cost of this second-level course is 600 EGP and it covers the following topics:
- - Detailed instruction of the MetaTrader application
- - When to trade Forex
- - How to choose the best broker
- - How to open a real trading account
- - Types of FX market analysis
- - Fundamental analysis
- - Movements in the economy
- - Economic Indicators
Level III (or Advanced) is designed for those serious about gaining advanced Forex knowledge to become professional traders. The cost of this third-level course is 1,400 EGP and it covers the following topics:
- - The news calendar
- - Forex and the global markets
- - Forex news schedule time
- - Methods of news trading
- - Japanese candles scheme
- - How to use basic candle patterns
- - Candles patterns
- - How to draw trend lines
- - How to draw channels
- - Levels of support and resistance
- - How to determine the direction of the Elliott waves
- - Fibonacci trading index
- - Moving average indicator
- - Bollinger Bands indicator
- - Convergence and divergence indicators
- - Stochastic indicator
- - RSI indicator
- - Parabolic SAR indicator
- - Time frame
- - Trading strategies
- - Why traders lose
- - Psychoanalysis and market study
If you are interested in attending any of the above courses, register by calling +201113338188, +201110508899 or send an e-mail to [email protected].
The training will be held in FXOpen’s Cairo office located on the 19th floor of the World Trade Center Cornish El-Nile next to the Conrad Hotel.
Follow the discussion on the FXOpen Forum.