“The Lord of the Crypto” facts and figures:
- dates: July 25 - August 19, 2016;
- registration dates: July 8 - August 7, 2016;
- prize fund: 2 000 USD;
- number of winners: 10;
- money prizes:
- 1st place - 800 USD;
- 2d place - 300 USD;
- 3d place - 200 USD;
- 4th place - 100 USD;
- 5th place - 100 USD;
- 6th place - 100 USD;
- 7th place - 100 USD;
- 8th place - 100 USD;
- 9th place - 100 USD;
- 10th place - 100 USD.
Attention! The above-mentioned money prizes are not withdrawable and can only be used for trading on FXOpen Crypto accounts. To get the money, you will have to open a Crypto account, email us at [email protected] and indicate your account number. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen.
- free participation;
- contest account: competition ECN;
- initial deposit: 5 000 USD;
- leverage: 1:3;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10 to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: BTCEUR, BTCRUB, BTCUSD, LTCBTC, LTCEUR, LTCRUB, LTCUSD, NMCBTC, NMCUSD, PPCBTC, PPCUSD, ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETHLTC, ETHRUB, DSHBTC;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download).
- total trades minimum quantity: 10;
- total trades minimum volume (lots): 10;
- maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5;
- to get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 10%.
Read more about the terms of the contest in the Lord of the Crypto thread at ForexCup forum.